Come on into my world, pull up a leopard print fur and get comfortable- pants are optional

I curtsey and welcome you with big grins but please be aware that I come with a warning sign- I have a foul mouth and a mind that does not aspire to loftier heights than the gutter it calls home. It enjoys the juicy, naughty fodder that my life supplies its dirty mind and I am all too happy to recount my tales to you, but rest assured you will inevitably be offended. So now the niceties are out of the way, here is a nice big mug of (insert cocktail of your choice). Enjoy the ride.

Monday 28 March 2011

Day 2... nobody told me this shit was hard!

Hello and good day to the great emptiness of cyberspace... didn't realise I was hiding away in private til now- not at all like me but apparently my blog is shy and retiring and scared of the glare of the public eye. Not anymore, so once someone reads me I will feel justified in rambling on I'm certain...

This blogging shit is complex man! tf? Nobody warned me. Frickin gadgets and widgets and advertising and feeds and hyperlinking and all sorts of shit I hate doing. All I wanna do is write about my smut and filth and foul dirty brain dribbles somewhere... too much to make it easy for me?

Over and out for now- I should be working. Meh

No comments: